Whether you eat food truck lunches every day – or only occasionally – you are enjoying great advantages that go beyond delicious food. Here are 5 good reasons to go to lunch at your neighborhood food truck.
- Food trucks offer robust menus, and some give traditional fare, such as sandwiches and salads, an entirely new twist. Food truck chefs are creative and like to experiment. They often incorporate exotic ingredients into conventional dishes.
- Food truck dining is highly preferable to toting leftovers from home or warming up a frozen dinner in your office microwave.
- Food trucks offer fast service, which is perfect when you have no time for a leisurely lunch in a sit-down restaurant.
- Food truck meals are a good value and well-priced, two features greatly appreciated by consumers in these challenging economic times.
- Food trucks dining can be a social occasion. The informal food truck environment provides opportunity to meet new people and share personal food truck food reviews while enjoying your order.
Some of the most in-demand food truck food is cooked up by these three LA-area rolling restaurants.
The Hang 10 Tacos truck produces mouth-watering tacos made from the freshest ingredients. Patrons can choose from steak, shrimp, fish, pork or BBQ. In addition to serving diners on the street, Hang 10 Tacos is available to feed large crowds at festivals, tenant and employee appreciation days, sporting events, bar mitzvahs, conventions, business meetings and other gatherings. To have Hang 10 Tacos your next event, call 855-5-Hang-10.
Greenz on Wheelz says “Lettuce Serve You.” The big green truck’s professional foodservice team whips up crisp salads and flavorful sandwiches from the freshest ingredients. Greenz on Wheelz caters large events, and the team will work closely with you to meet your needs. Call Greenz on Wheelz at855-5-Hang-10.
The Hungry Nomad features a diverse menu that combines American, Mediterranean and European tastes into its classic California cuisine. For first-class catering, look no further than The Hungry Nomad. The staff will gladly customize a special event menu just for you. Call The Hungry Nomad at877-NOMAD-10.