Inviting a food truck (or two) to your wedding is the biggest trend in today’s marriage celebrations. They are great at reception, rehearsal dinner, bachelor and bachelorette parties, bridal showers, bridesmaid luncheons and events at the bride’s home. But have you thought about the food required on the day that the wedding takes place? We’re talking about food the bridal party and family members eat as they prepare for the ceremony.
The day of an evening wedding will be hectic and stressful. There are last-minute decorating tasks, clothing and makeup preparation. Some people may be so excited about the event that they aren’t hungry and don’t even think about food. But nutritious nibbles are necessary in this situation. They keep everyone energized and help quash any mood swings. Here are suggestions for keeping the jitters at bay while preparing for the wedding:
- Eat breakfast. Even if you aren’t hungry. Breakfast gets the day off to a good start, especially when you are on the run. Start quality breakfast foods to everyone in the wedding party.
- Keep munchies on hand all day long for family members and the wedding party. Ensure a good selection of both carbohydrates and protein. Cheese, vegetable and fruit platters are good to have on hand, as are trays of meaty sandwiches.
- Beverages are very important and should be available at all times. Save that glass of champagne for a toast at the reception, but drink plenty of fresh water all day long.
- To look and feel your best, avoid fried foods and anything with high-salt content.
- And to be extra careful, avoid anything that could stain your hands, face or clothing.
Don’t make pre-wedding food preparation another chore to tackle. Take the work out of your pre-wedding food by scheduling a gourmet food truck to create your special munchies. A gourmet food truck can serve sandwiches, wraps and the freshest salads on wheels. An experienced food truck crew will arrange for chairs, tables, linens, flowers and even wait staff, if needed, or deliver platters of delicious food directly to your location and return later for the dirty dishes.
Celebrations and delicious foods are a winning combination, and our food trucks are big favorites in Southern California. Contact The Hungry Nomad (877-NOMAD-10), Hang 10 Tacos (855-5-Hang-10) and the best salad truck, Greenz on Wheelz (855-6Greenz). Each truck is staffed with experienced foodservice professionals who have provided scores of brides with high-quality, tasty meals and snacks. We promise to work closely with you to satisfy your expectations and stay within your budget.
When you want healthy, delicious food for your wedding reception, bachelor or bachelorette party, bridesmaids’ luncheon or wedding shower, call on us. It would be our privilege to help you celebrate your special day.
Best food trucks Los Angeles, best street food Los Angeles, carne asada Los Angeles, Ludo Truck, Where are the food trucks in Los Angeles today? Best tacos in Los Angeles, best food trucks Los Angeles 2013, Best food trucks Los Angeles 2012